Saturday, June 12, 2004

light!


Take a moment to celebrate friends... Posted by Hello


Recognize gifts when they're close. Feel blessed that someone takes time... Be thankful for kindness... Appreciate a hello or any other so-called simple gesture of kindness. Thank you's always feel great but what's even better is when you give back or when you rush to give before a kind gesture is given to you... I do this all the time.. There's even a few in my lifetime that perhaps should not have received what I'd given to them but giving also weeds out the pretenders. Sadly, you will give for a while before recognizing this fact. I know I have... But no matter because the good always outweighs the bad.. I know this to be true because I've been blessed with friends who shine constantly as "good folks." I'll recognize them here as time and inspiration permits. One such person I'd like to hold up in the mirror and give a sincere shoutout as a very dear friend, CFW aka Blue... (smile)Keep shining your light and never give up on making "P" a reality. Aight?

No comments: