Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Pose

  Posted by Picasa

Gotta send a warm thanks and a hearty, what's uuuuup to the first two contestants of the "My Life Strike A Pose" contest, showing that these ladies know how to have fun because that's what its all about... The story itself is a serious one and one that allows you to step inside this young woman's mind which aint always reminiscent of fun. Leesha got a serious life with serious consequences attached. There's a few press releases that went out last week calling My Life Is All I Have an "intoxicating story of unconditional love with staggering consequences.." true.. true... true... *smile* It's deep... Ha! But putting that aside for the moment, I wanna thank these two ladies for joining in on the fun... Alfreda McMillan of Rowlett, Texas on the left and Angela Tademy of Houston, Texas on the right... I'm blessed by your participation...

2 comments:

Yasmin Shiraz said...

Congrats on your new book!

Diva said...

Hey! It's Angela Tademy from Houston. I just wanted to say thanks so much for the package...I just received it today. I can not WAIT to dive right into this book. I've a feeling I won't be disappointed. Peace and blessings...

Diva