Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Words That Mean The Most...


Soaring... Posted by Picasa

Sometimes you find people in your life whose words, thoughts, and even their approval mean the world to you. It's like when they say something in the form of advice, it gives you that extra incentive to proceed with a big ass smile on your face and a strong dose of dedicated sincerity in your heart... In this case I'm speaking of my little big sister named Jamise L. Dames. I can't resist sharing this little bit of advice because it's right on point and I love being schooled by someone who truly cares... These words come on the heels of my letting her know that as another friend so cleverly put it, I've got butterflies in my stomach aka a very special crush on an amazing special somebody...
======================================
You deserve to be happy and have a good woman who appreciates you. I think that has been the problem for you, unappreciative women--girls, really. Because girls don't know how to appreciate a good man, they want hardheads; if a good man comes their way they run or treat him badly. Just because someone has reached the age of an adult doesn't mean they're a woman. Actions are the definition of a woman, knowledge and a good heart are also definitions. It's not the age, the career, the kids, the body; it's how a female lives that makes her a woman. Remember that! Not to school you, but hey, your sister has to look out, right?
=====================================
I love these words above.. I've been floating lately so its nice to be blessed with thoughts from someone so grounded... *smile* And of course I gotta throw in a plug as I say, checkout the novels written by Jamise L. Dames... Pushing Up Daises and Mommas Baby, Daddy's Maybe. Both are incredible reads....

1 comment:

Blah Blah Blah said...

Aaaahhh, I'm jealous...I want what y'all have...:-) I am happy for you...BIG TIME!
as usual...love your words.