Thursday, September 22, 2005

Deep Thought Collaboration


Copr.2005 She-Driven Photography Posted by Picasa

Much props to my good friend Kim Roseberry and her incredible photography. Check her out at www.She-Driven.com. She's a brilliant photographer and a sister to me... Looking forward to collaborating on a lot of creative endeavors in the future and just to get it started, here's a little deep thought collaboration... Kim's photographic vision combined with my own landscape of thoughtful words. Hope you enjoy it enough to think emotionally and feel it...visually, mentally...

*************************************************************

Something found me unexpectedly.. All I was doing was sitting there, having a drink, and waiting on some food. Dreams floated by; I couldn't help but appreciate the view. My time seems to always be tested by those that appear to be what could make my life better. But that's imagination and not reality.. The best moments come when I have no clue. She says hello and my words dont come out clear enough. She leans in closer and my heart skips a beat... She leans even closer as time works in my favor. The chemistry is there. Everything is obvious despite her fear of the potential that we share... Maybe she's been stung before by another who put a negative twist on trust but there's nothing more pleasureable than each earned step she allows me to take toward her heart... Creativity, sincerity, a passion for wanting to be the right choice for her gotta keep her thinking she may need to take a second look...a third look... she got me on her mind and then... ya never know... She got me wishing for days to go by faster and my phone to ring, revealing the sound of her voice on the other end. I found a new joy in my life. I aint never done it before on such a deep level. It moves me to consider every opportunity to do something for reasons other than myself. I recognize the gift of listening and the reassurance of patience... I just hope she knows I'm here and everything I'm about....I'm sincere...

1 comment:

feels good b n FREE said...

familiar feelings and thoughts...this entry is captivating...it makes me reminisce on emotions and wonder about what goes on inside of the other.