Sunday, July 10, 2005

Safer 2 Watch...


Watch... Posted by Picasa

I'm on the sidelines watching some amazing *ish* going on.. (Ish; an infectious term used in place of doo-doo). I mean, drama is in and the unnecessary is addicting. That's why for me it is truly more fun to watch. Stay out of trouble... Keep my arms length distance away from the BS that gets in the way; stuck in all the crevices that keep real true intelligent and appreciative love from blossoming. I keep wanting to ask several people I know "aren't you married???" and "Why you need to be with that one, that one, that one and that too?"

I laughed today when someone said "pretty soon you gonna be like that too!" I could hear T.I.'s song playing in my head when I put some passion in my voice and said "you don't know me!" And, I said it with a slightly southern accent cause it was comical mixed with truth. I love women and if I'm alone, I look all the time. When I'm with a lady I think its disrespectful to look at other women unless I'm cool with that lady on a sisterly friendship kind of way to where she encourages me to look! *smile* But, right now in my life I'm alone and happily single so my eyes can wander like a big puppy in a room full of filet mignon steaks. *smile* Of course I dont like to be obvious and I still like to coat my adoration/lust with a strong layer of respect. Like I said at the top, I like to watch... it's safer...

I was kind of motivated today to blog because of some drama I overheard. A young dude was involved in some ugliness that may or may not resolve with a positive conclusion. I believe he got caught, cheating. He was cursing into the phone and then he'd slam it down. Three seconds later the phone would ring again; another heated conversation would ensue and then more cursing and slamming. This went on for about an hour and eventually there were threats... Hopefully those threats didn't turn into reality because lust, passion, anger and the realization of wrong doing rearing its ugly tentacles can get people killed. And then what? A lot of lives get changed... Someone is no longer around.. Someone's in jail... A child is crying... But oh well... everyone is on different types of motivation now.. Nobody sees the light over yonder, shining on consequence and common sense. That light is dim these days. It's blinking. It's too distant and blurry.. What we see is fascination, curiosity...we imagine how its gonna feel... we sense its gonna be fun because its like we're reclaiming how it felt before.....again... and again because there's just way too many fine asssssss....Hmmm, but what if you got one all to yourself? One that you can spoil and be spoiled by? One you can take time with and memorize all her pleasure zones, be they physical, mental, spiritual or just plain goofy secrets that you discovered on your own? A brotha might be driving along on the freeway and start laughing to himself because he's got this memory going through his mind. He's saying to himself "my lady is too cool because I'll look over at her and she'll be rolling down the window because she's about to fart!" And that would be some *ish* that he would keep to himself but his laughter would be about and represent some very very real love...

No comments: