Saturday, December 24, 2005

Part Two Of Lookin Back...

 
 Posted by Picasa

MY BEST AND WORST OF 2005:

1) Was 2005 a good year for you? For the most part despite the lows and losses, it was fabulous..

2) What was your favorite moment of the year? Tie between seeing the reaction of L. Dawg when I showed her the cover to My Life Is All I Have and the incredible feeling when Tee C. Royal let a lot of folks know that my epic story, Until Again is a future bonafide classic. Other moments come to mind as well(great walks, Sunset Blvd. closeness, meat pies in Natchitoches, La., walking and photographing New Orleans, and another visit to the St. Augustine Church near the Cane River) but those two moments are great things that will spill over into 2006 and will be attached to the success of those two incredible stories...

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? Having to serve as pallbearer for my cousins funeral in the very same church that I once witnessed her get married. Nevertheless, both times I was proud to be her cousin..

4) Where were you when 2005 began? Standing outside under the moonlight eating some Ritz crackers until I heard a couple gunshots.... oops...

5) Who were you with? I was enjoying the company of me...

6) Where will you be when 2005 ends? Not quite sure yet...

7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends? Noise..

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005? Yeah..

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006? Same as last years.. do better, look better, make somebody smile...

10) Did you fall in love in 2005? Hmmmm...perhaps deep like.. I tossed pebbles in an ocean of love but never did my rock hit the center and sink to the depths of the ocean... get to the point, right? lol...

11) If yes, with who? Hmmm... Its like I tossed pebbles....lol...

12) If yes, do they know? perhaps suspect the sincerity of my deep liketh-ness..

13) Are you still in love with them? I aint had a chance to hit that level yet...

14) You regret it? What's to regret?

15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005? Nope..

16) Did you make any new friends in 2005? Yes...

17) Who are your favorite new friends? L Dawg, Big E., Eric Peete, Patrick

18) What was your favorite month of 2005? Can't remember..

19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005? No.

20) How many different states have you traveled in 2005? Six

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005? Any loss is too close for comfort...

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year? Yes.

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005? Crash

24) What was your favorite song from 2005? I'll Be Late by Kanye West

25) What was your favorite album from 2005? Late Registration by Kanye West

26) How many concerts did you see in 2005? memory lapse on concerts..

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005? same as above..

28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005? Nope

29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005? No drugs.

31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? Nope

33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005? Dont believe in remembering someone else's lie.. I'd only be serving as the mirror to their stupidity...

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005? Probably but it was unintentional as I was blinded by that human quality of being in a bad mood and reacting out of anger... We always hurt the ones we dont wish to hurt when that sort of thing happens...

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005? Oh yesssss and they get the why-you-be-trippin-like-that sticker placed on their forehead!

36) How much money did you spend in 2005? Too much but it never hurted...

37) What was your proudest moment of 2005? Making someone happy without one second of thought about what I'd get in return.

38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005? Cant really remember...

39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 what would it be? None because even those good moments were meant to be as long or as short as they were. I'm much more interested in seeing if the wisdom of time can allow for those moments to have much deeper meaning to the foundation that completes me...

40) What are your plans for 2006? Be hot like fire, flow like water, remain humble, stay sweet, be bad, be good, keep a sense of humor(I laugh at my moments of deepeth-ness though its always sincere and meant as food for thought/expressions of honest feelings), enjoy the journey, feel the disappointments, celebrate the achievements, support and champion others, live good and keep those blessings warm..

Thanks to Alli for this creative exercise in lookin back... *smile*

2 comments:

Shelia said...

Just when I thought I was through posting for 2005...here's a list :) I guess this will be my first post for 2006.

Have a Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year.

Blah Blah Blah said...

I like your year...
Your so positive...always.
No problem..stop through anytime and snag anything you want off my page...ummm, less it's going in a book...then I want some money!! LOL