Monday, March 14, 2005

Bob Marley


BM Posted by Hello

"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain..."

Bob Marley-Trenchtown Rock

Today I was really feeling some old school Bob Marley back in the day when he was making music with the Wailers. Trenchtown Rock, Concrete Jungle, Catch A Fire ... The rawness of the music and the way the guitars are almost scratching the beat; you can't resist nodding your head and stompin your foot when that kick drum hits the floor... Just like Bob said, when it hits you feel no pain. It feels good! It's a shame that we have to lose people and ride on the wings of memories but I guess it's necessary.. Right now I'm riding out on the feel good sound of Natty Dread.

1 comment:

Cherlyn Michaels said...

I agree. Marley is definitely feel good music. I love pulling out my best of Bob Marley cd when I just want to lay back, release my mind, and float. :-)