Friday, April 21, 2006

MLIAIH Luv

  Posted by Picasa

It's been a blessing to hear from various people about the book. The story seems to be pulling at the heart strings and inspiring real emotions.. I love that... especially the tears.. Ha! I wanna thank Amberlisa in Virginia for her kind words and interesting criticism. Angela in Long beach for relating to the story and representin on the Westsiide! *smile* Jody in Hawaii for finding all sorts of connections with the characters in very emotional and uplifting ways despite any sadness that may have occured. J'me in Inglewood for lovin it and tellin loads of friends about it. Marsha's grand daughter in LA for connecting with the story so intensely, you had to put it down for a day or two.. And Ziggy in LA for lovin the story and escaping to the jungle to revisit old beautiful memories.. Thanks to all of you... That's what its all about...

1 comment:

kolohe jo said...

I can't tell you enough how I love the book! The unveiling of such unconditional love is what touched my heart..... You are amazing...

...thank you for sharing your gift! ;>