Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fly On

  Posted by Picasa

The river dont flow in the same direction much... Life got pebbles that re-route determination.. Life got branches you swing on through trials and tribulations...Life got tides drifting in and out... Frustrations like booty you cant have so you scream and shout.. You find ways to measure what feels good to you... Magnified by dreams no bigger than your shoes... You fill them with wisdom, hopefully and you walk where steps have been taken before yet you find a way to make them your own... Put that stamp on it that says you were here and for a quick minute you made your shit....home..

5 comments:

MsJayy said...

So much truth in such a short, simple piece. I agree - find ways to measure what feels good to you, what really matters. Leave an indentation to let folks know you were here.

Salsa said...

You have no Idea how much that little paragraph immulates my life right now.

Lovely!

Shai said...

V, as usual you take my breath away. That piece was pure poetry. Do you write poetry?

VAR said...

Hello everyone.. I'm blessed by all your comments.. Just wanted to answer Shai in that I dont really write poetry. Stuff like this is just something that flows through me based on thoughts/feelings going through my mind... I get an extra kick out of it when I make it rhyme but basically I'm just trying to release a thought into the air, if you will and then I'm done..

Tee C. Royal said...

Wow! I'm in awe of your writing. Something so simple, yet so powerful. You go!

-Tee