Sunday, November 20, 2005

One of those fun lists to do...



1} Last thing you burned while attempting to cook?
Mashed potatos

2} Describe yourself in three “s” words:
Seductive, Searching, and sometimes Sane...

3} How long does it take you to get ready for your day?
About an hour, depending on what I'm getting ready for.

4} Favorite place to blow $50?
Tower Records, Starz, Loews, online...

5} How many people have you thought were “the one?"
Three, and its been as many years since the last time I thought that...

6} What is something that turns you off about your crush?
Uncertainty and that old old ass, not really necessary question "what do you want from me?" Umm....time, fun, conversation, and a chance to see where things go? Hello?

7} What kind of car do you drive?

Infiniti FX35.......BLACK.... I love the V-A-R-O-O-M!!! sound it makes... *smile*

8} What’s in your CD player/ipod right now?
I've got a six CD changer in the car but the last thing I listened to before I turned off the engine and closed the door was a song by Tupac called "Better Days."

9} What celebrity would you have coffee with?
Sanaa Lathan..

10} What celebrity would you NOT have coffee with?
I dont know.. I'm still imagining the beauty/blessing of sitting across from Sanaa

11} What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Arm & Hammer advance white

12} What time do you go to bed?
4:00 AM

13} Last movie you saw?
“Get Rich Or Die Tryin”

14} Last TV show you watched?
Something on HGTV. Can't remember... Dont watch TV that much...

15} Who is your best friend?
Kim, Angela, Jamise, Arnail, La-La

16} Who in your family do you best get along with?
Everybody...

17} Who do you have a crush on?
I have a few of them..

18} What time is it right now?
12:25 PM

19} Are you planning a vacation/travel?
Only in the mind...

20} When/Where was the last time you traveled?
New Orleans, a week before the hurricane hit..

21} How many times have you been in love?
Four..

22} How old will you be in 10 years?
Same age as I am now... *smile*

23} Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Padded room somewhere...

24} Sinful snacking weakness?
None right now. I've been extra good recently with eating habits thanks to the inspiration of one of my crushes and the motivation of future crushes... *smile*

25} Rollercoasters?
Such is life....

26} Ever run out of gas?
No..

27} Ever been on a train?
When I was a kid... From Texas to Cali...

28} Ever been on a blind date?
Yes, a few...

29} Ever been to Europe?
No.

30} What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day?
Scream in the mirror and say "Nooooooo!!" I love, adore and cherish women but I'd like to remain on this side of the fence as I continue...

31} Would you tell anyone it was really you?
Ummm...no..

32} Ever been arrested?
No.

33} Have a crush on anyone you work with?
Nope.

34} What is something you believe in?

Love..

35} What is something you fear?
Losing my mind because of the above...

36} Big or smaller?
Depends on what we're describing...

37} What is the worst physical or emotional pain you have ever experienced?
Losing my father.

38} What is your favorite television show?
Dont have one..

39} Ever photoshopped yourself to look better in a picture?
Nope. Currently trying to figure out how to use the darn program!

40} Tell us something about your childhood.
I can't remember it...

41} What would it cost for you to flash the person next to you?
A million dollars unless its one of my crushes or some of the gorgeous famous ladies I adore... *smile*

42} Best time to catch you in a good mood?
After a woman catches me off guard with a sincere hello...

43} If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
On the highway, somewhere between here(Cali) and Texas or Louisiana... I love the road and the mystery of traveling..

44} Most prized possession?
Until Again and My Life Is All I Have. Two incredible journeys for the mind, heart and soul that I've written. And also another prized possession are the memories of good times.

45} Would you ever sell it/how much?
Sell as in publish? Yes... The memories, I'd share for free.

46} What is one of your bad habits?
Being too nice...

47} Favorite kind of ice cream?
Breyers, Dolce De Leche. Haven't had any in about four months... Been swearing off ice cream...

48} Coolest thing that happened today?
A little girl waved at me with the sweetest smile on her face as we passed each other in the mall... Priceless moment that made me feel really good..

49} What’s your favorite part of a Friday?
Clocking out from work and beginning hopefully a great weekend..

50} What would make you most happy right now?
A phone call from LaShawn, tea/conversation with Dr. Steph, a walk with Angela. a photoshoot with Kim, a talk with Jamise, an email from Kitten, a talk with Shannon, lunch with cousin Apryl, a hug from Sanaa Lathan and about two million dollars to add a strong dose of freedom to my daily living...

2 comments:

Sexkitten said...

I enjoyed this so much. It's great getting to know you. Email from Kitten is on the way.

B.E.G said...

Great list, but I'm not really sure how you could burn mash potatoes. LOL