Saturday, November 19, 2005

Dilemna Of A Strange Week


Dilemna Posted by Picasa

Despite the strangeness of this past week I feel extra good.. Like a rebirth of sorts telling me everythang is gonna be okay... Its gonna be beautiful, its gonna be extra nice because you cant keep a good, passionate, sincere man down... You can knock him for a loop and make him scratch his head for a moment; wondering what the hell? You can test the strength of his heart but it's a lot deeper than a bottomless well... I thought I'd rhyme..*smile* I'm aight...

This week was strange.. Lossed a really cool friend... Debbie Robinson. She's a Texas lady so she got that special spirit about her. She was always planning to cook me something one day. She teased me with her recipes and potential family secrets but never blessed me with the flavor; the taste... That's okay because I remember her laughter.. Sadly, she died in her sleep on her birthday but she went quiet and at total peace... That's a cool way to go.... Me? I'm probably gonna go out in a blaze of love and glory... Mostly love though because its always testing my spirit, my patience, my understanding but that just makes for deeper thoughts and greater strength... I come back strong and with a whole lot of new determination...

This week was strange indeed... I saw a chair burst through a window and then someone followed... I shook my head... I'd seen this before but again, despite all of that and the questions that lingered in my consciousness as this week drifts into the history books, I feel a renewed inner spirit thanks to the cant-give-up-mentality of something that lingers inside of me and the spark to ignite such feeling from good friends like Kitten and Kim Roseberry... And then to top off all that, I received inspiration from the always philosophical and extremely gifted surgeon named Robert Klapper. He's also an artist specializing in sculptures so this man is amazing. He said something about the unspoken blessing of being able to create art and/or music that left us both sighing deeply... And I close with words that were like music to my ears, spoken by a beautiful living sculpture in the form of Dr. S.S.... She said, "It's good to see you..." Believe me when I say this... Heaven on earth is appreciative words inspired completely by sincerity... I wish everyone could be hip to this...

No comments: