Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Labor Day 09



Labor Day Weekend was a beautiful moment... Started off with a great time hanging out with the 3Kings. A friend of mine named Marquise and his very talented bestfriends reaching for their dreams in the Hip Hop world. I wish them the very best and I enjoyed doing the photoshoot for them/ with them... Then I capped off the weekend checking out my uncle Richard grabbing the crowd in Leimert Park in Los Angeles as he performed with the incredible LTD music group. I captured some cool images of the performance and other happenings in the park. But as always, the weekend was a beautiful and always needed escape from the world thanks to love who keeps me right there in her arms; spoiled and blessed like never before... It was hard to come outside...

No comments: