Sunday, November 09, 2008

For No Other Reason


For no other reason except to reflect how incredible I felt this weekend, I just have to say that I had a blast! It was one of those weekend escapes that you never want to end.. A beautiful moment that you'd wish could last forever... Smiles and laughter... closeness that makes you feel like it should be a crime to have to return to reality but as they say, time waits for no one. It keeps on going, ticking, moving forward so it's left up to us to appreciate, be thankful, enjoy, endure, work for and live for more chances at whatever bridges the gap between reality and dreamed about moments as this... It was beautiful, special and more to come on the way, I pray...

1 comment:

Mr.Slish said...

What's up Playboy...Just checkin in haven't heard from you in a while hope all is well..I will send u an email so we can catch up....