Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Q

  Posted by Picasa

I found this questionaire on the My Space page of a fabulous lady with an incredible website and warm personality... Yes indeed.. If you want some incredible music in your life, checkout HoneySoul.com! This questionaire is cool.. short and to the point.. I couldn't resist after reading Honey's responses...

The Pivot Questionnaire

1. What is your favorite word? Weird
2. What is your least favorite word? Neat
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, and physically?
Creatively: Music, art, and a flowing couple of sentences that give you a whole chapter's worth of thought...
Spiritually: Peace and connecting with a woman through conversation... Physically: Presence, voice, and a great walk...
4. What turns you off? Constant complaining to the point where I know what you're gonna say before you say it because you say the same shit every day!
5. What is your favorite curse word? Seems like shit pops up the most frequently...no pun intended...
6. What sound or noise do you love? Music, silence, a woman's voice when she's tuned in who she is, a woman moaning, and water...
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Angry voices, crying for reasons of pain, Kem singing that song that I hate..lol.. *wink*, and car horns...
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Photographer
9. What profession would you not like to attempt? Politician or anything that requires I not be real with my own reflection..
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "I'm not so sure they got it but you were the perfect example of a man that knew how to love. I enjoyed watching you on your journey through the highs and lows of each moment. You had a good heart."

4 comments:

Blah Blah Blah said...

I like this Q & A...
I can relate to #4...
I see you Ant-Nee

Mr.Slish said...

Var I think HoneySoul( Love her web site!!!) Has been watching too much television. Those questions come from the Host( James Lipton) of the Actors Studio show. He asks each featured actor that particular Q&A at the end of each program...lol

Blah Blah Blah said...

LOL...obviously Slish has been watching too much television too...heeheehee

VAR said...

Ha haaa.. Slish... well, I dont watch much television so I'm clueless about that stuff.. :-)