Sunday, February 06, 2005

Truth Is....


Truth Posted by Hello

When you find yourself pining away at the realities of life, time never sits still long enough for you to say everything you wished to say. Most times, the best things don't hit you until it's way too late... You gotta find a way to relax even on impulse. Say what's on your heart, your mind, your soul. Be passionate in your delivery without being too agressive, which would only cause retreat in the person picking up on your over anxious vibe...

Truth is the almost poetic bounce shared between two people feeling each other out. The anticipation keeps you floating as if God gave you wings you aint deserved yet. Motivation and inspiration look and feel the same. Your eyes look different because they smile too. Your heart bleeds because it wants you to see something that aint real....yet... but you imagine it anyway because it feels nice; real nice...

Truth is for me something that was once said. It's something that I live by or come back to whenever anger gets the best of me and I lash out with unkind, deeply rooted wishes... My grandmother once said that what you remember about a woman will teach you a lot about yourself. It's like a mirror and a way to measure what kind of foolish pride you have depending upon how you speak in hindsight. There's only one person from my past that qualifies for the negative thoughts that I may possess in my heart about a woman but I try my best to limit those thoughts exclusively to her. I've been able to move on pretty good... And as a friend once told me, God has a way of removing those negative forces from a persons life if you are truly deserving... I believe I am and the proof is in my unforced actions... What I give I rarely have to think about. It's all about what I feel and I make sure my route is paved in sincerity with strong doses of caring, admiration, appreciation and if I'm blessed with the gift that I love the most in return? Whew... watchout because I give the best damn HUGS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!! Toot-toot-toot'n my own horn! (smile) And the hug is that gift which I speak of...

No comments: