Saturday, September 25, 2004

Morning whisper of thoughts... I dunno...


... Posted by Hello

My voice dont travel much but my heart runs miles... After five days I might lose you, yes you...if you're afraid of a little silence... They say I love too hard or perhaps too fast. I place a lot of dreams in front of me and find special purpose in every potential thought or expression of love. The beauty and purpose of my soul leans heavily on every beat of my heart. I've been accused of knowing exactly how to hold a woman. Even those that get held by many men each night tell me my arms are made for sleeping in. They could be lying but somehow it feels like truth. I've felt it and seen the comfort in a woman's eyes... before... Her gentle sigh felt like cool fresh air. Something makes her do that and perhaps I am him... the reason...


1 comment:

BLUE said...

"...my arms were made for sleeping in." sounds like the title of a poem or a short story. hope you pursue it. since i've never had the pleasure of hugging you, i can't testify to this as fact. lol. but if your huge heart is any indication, i have to ask what the ham-sam all those women on the west coast could be thinking letting you pass by without snatching you up (a Southern colloquialism). light! ~BLUE